Saturday, March 7, 2009

Spring Cleaning

My mother always said you knew Spring was almost here when the sun came into the house at a new and brighter angle so you could see all the dust bunnies hiding in the corners! Using that as a barometer, I'd say by looking around that Spring must be arriving this weekend.
Of course, we will be setting our clocks forward one hour tonight too. The dates to start and end daylight savings time have been uniform within the USA since 1966. Those uniform dates have been changed a few times, in attempts to be more energy conscious. Since 2007, we have had an additional 4 weeks of daylight savings time by the Energy Policy Act of 2005.
Spring cleaning extended to this blog, and I have updated my profile to include an e-mail contact and other information. So if you want to ask a question or make a comment but prefer not to do it on the blog, you can contact me more directly.

No comments: